Job Description: Job purpose: To monitor and report business parameters highlight periodically risks/opportunities in the business based on lead/lag metrics and support business by providing real-time MIS and help with all financial analysis that could result in improved decision makingWith new inorganic growth and divisions with ABFRL, analyses of financial matrix assume greater significance for driving business results for ABFRL The challenge of the job holder is to influence the units and subsidiaries to obtain timely information The job holder is expected to challenge and verify assumptions made by the units and subsidiaries during the budgeting process The job holder is also required to
- Review and submission of MIS to chairman office, Mancom
- ABFRL Data custodian, participate in budgeting exercise, supervise and monitoring performance vis a vis budget
- Subsidiary and unit performance, cash flow, action on agreed action plan at Board or MD review
- To align MIS and Statutory books of each business
- Monitor various corporate initiatives undertaken.
- Support in Quarterly closure, MIS, and BRC presentation
- Provide financial analysis to provide for prudent capital allocation
AccountabilitySupporting ActionsReview and submission of MIS to chairman office, MancomWork closely with units and subsidiaries to ensure timely and accurate MIS submissionSubmission of detailed Annual Operating PlanWork closely with units and subsidiaries for submission of budgets within the defined timelines with accurate detailing for P&L & Balance sheet.
Monitor various corporate initiatives undertakenWork closely with relevant stakeholders to monitor //Provide financial analysis to provide for prudent capital allocationFinancial analysis including competitor analysis to enable prudent capital allocation for organic and inorganics growthSupport in Quarterly closure, MIS, and BRC presentationDevelop adequate tools and templates (both in excel and using IT platforms) to ensure timely and accurate MIS Qualifications: Chartered Accountant Minimum Experience Level: 18-20 Years Report to: Senior Manager