Python DeveloperGreetings from Encora Innovation Labs India Private Limited!Encora is looking for Python Developer with 5-12 years' experience in Python, Data Model, Data integration, Data formats, JSON, XML, Data structures, Algorithms, AWS Cloud and SQL DatabasePlease find the below detailed job description and the company profile for your better understandingPosition: Python DeveloperExperience: 5-12 yearsJob Location: Bangalore/ Chennai / Pune / AhmedabadPosition Type: Full timeQualification: Any graduateAbout The Job :Data Engineer/ Tech Lead to build and support the Data Analytics PlatformResponsibilities: Develop and maintain data aggregation jobs, specifically building the MLS data pipeline for US real estate marketKey Qualifications:
- Demonstrated expertise with programming in Python
- Design and develop Python applications
- Demonstrated ability to build and manage Data pipelines using Python
- Demonstrated expertise with SQL Database design and implementations
- Ability to design Data Model and demonstrated expertise in NoSQL DBs like MongoDB
- Expertise in data formats like JSON and XML.
- Understanding of ELK (Elastic Search, Logstash & Kibana) stack will be added advantage
- Demonstrated expertise with software architecture & design, Data structures and Algorithms
- Demonstrated expertise in Agile software development methodology
- Respond to and resolve debugging issues involving microservices and distributed systems
- Collaborate with others including code and design reviews
- Experience on High level Design and Low Level Design Documents
- Experience on designing, Architecting and implementing scalable cloud-based web applications using AWS
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to present ideas in user-friendly language
- Successful experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Excellent communication both written and verbal
- Strategic thinker with strong influencing skills and the ability to build consensus
- Strong action orientation; ability to make things happen
- Facilitates team and stakeholder meetings effectively
- Holds regular status meetings / scrum meeting
- Resolves and/or escalates issues in a timely fashion
- Understands how to communicate difficult/sensitive information tactfully
- Astute cross-cultural awareness and experience in working with international teams (especially US)
You should be speaking to us if;
- You are looking for a career that challenges you to bring your knowledge and expertise to bear for designing implementing and running a world class IT organization
- You like a job that brings a great deal of autonomy and decision-making latitude
- You like working in an environment that is young, innovative and well established
- You like to work in an organization that takes decisions quickly, is non-hierarchical and where you can make an impact
About Encora :Encora is an established leader in providing next-gen Product Engineering services and focused on transformational outcomes for leading-edge tech companies Encora Partners with fast growing tech companies who are driving innovation and growth within their industries.
Who We Are: Encora is devoted to making the world a better place for clients, for our communities and for our peopleWhat We Do: We drive transformational outcomes for clients through our agile methods, micro-industry vertical expertise, and extraordinary peopleOur Team: Our team is a diverse global community of over 4,000+ talented and highly-committed people We call ourselves EncoriansWe provide hi-tech, differentiated services in next-gen software engineering solutions including Big Data, Analytics, Machine Learning, IoT, Embedded, Mobile, Cloud, UI/UX, and Test Automation to some of the leading technology companies in the world.
Our global and agileteams of 4000+ professionals, with their deep domain expertise, have been helping clients achieve accelerated business outcomes consistently over the yearsEncora specializes in Data Governance, Digital Transformation, and Disruptive Technologies, helping clients to capitalize on their potential efficiencies Encora has been an instrumental partner in the digital transformation journey of clients across a broad spectrum of industries: Health Tech, Fin Tech, Hi-Tech, Security, Digital Payments, Education Publication, Travel, Real Estate, Supply Chain and Logistics and Emerging TechnologiesEncora has successfully developed and delivered more than 1,000 products over the last few years and has led the transformation of a number of Digital Enterprises Encora has over 20 offices and innovation centers in 10+ countries worldwide.
Our international network ensures that clients receive seamless access to the complete range of our services and expert knowledge and skills of professionals globallyEncora global delivery centers and offices in the United States, Costa Rica, Mexico, United Kingdom, India, Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia, Hong Kong, Philippines, Mauritius, and the Cayman IslandsEncora is Certified Great Place to Work in IndiaNote : Preferred Bangalore/ Chennai / Pune / Ahmedabad candidates OR willing to relocate to Bangalore/ Chennai / Pune / AhmedabadPreferred Immediate joinee/15 days notice.
Please excuse 60/90 days' notice candidatesIf You are looking for a career that challenges you to bring your knowledge and expertise to bear for designing implementing and running a world class IT organization,