Job Description : Quantitative AnalystIntroduction:Barclays is building out its Quantitative Analytics Trading Desk Strategy Teams in India and has a number of open roles The roles involve developing pricing, valuation, and risk management models and analytics for the QA Trading business in the strategic analytics library This includes developing frameworks and tools for the trading deskWhat will you be doing?
- Design, develop, and, maintain quantitative models in our strategic analytics libraries in C++
- Design, develop, and maintain frameworks and python tools for trading
- Provide support across all asset classes, control functions, and our other QA partners
- Work with, and provide support to IT for integration of the analytics
What we're looking for:
- PhD or Masters degree in a quantitative discipline such as mathematics, physics, or engineering
- Strong mathematical, analytical, statistical and/or programming skills (C++ preferred)
- Software engineering techniques and strong design principles
- Strong experience with data structures and working around data quality and integrity issues
- Experience in testing code and models
- Strong quantitative ability
Skills that will help you in the Role:
- Experience in building Python tools
- Experience/knowledge in pricing and modelling
- Post-graduate qualification in a quantitative discipline
Where will you be working?Noida/MumbaiBe More at BarclaysAt Barclays, each day is about being more as a professional, and as a person.
'Be More @ Barclays' represents our core promise to all current and future employees It's the characteristic that we want to be associated with as an employer, and at the heart of every employee experience We empower our colleagues to Be More Globally Connected, working on international projects that improve the way millions of customers handle their finances Be More Inspired by working alongside the most talented people in the industry, and delivering imaginative new solutions that are redefining the future of finance Be More Impactful by having the opportunity to work on cutting-edge projects, and Be More Valued for who you are.
Interested and want to know more about Barclays? Visit homebarclays/who-we-are/ for more detailsOur Values Purpose and Values We deploy finance responsibly to support people and businesses, acting with empathy and integrity, championing innovation and sustainability, for the common good and the long termOur values underpin everything we do: Respect, Integrity, Service, Excellence and StewardshipRespectWe harness the power of diversity and inclusion in our business, trust those we work with, and value everyone's contribution.
IntegrityWe operate with honesty, transparency and fairness in all we doServiceWe act with empathy and humility, putting the people and businesses we serve at the centre of what we doExcellenceWe champion innovation, and use our energy, expertise and resources to make a positive differenceStewardshipWe prize sustainability, and are passionate about leaving things better than we found themOur DiversityWe aim to foster a culture where individuals of all backgrounds feel confident in bringing their whole selves to work, feel included and their talents are nurtured, empowering them to contribute fully to our vision and goals.
Our BenefitsOur customers are unique The same goes for our colleagues That's why at Barclays we offer a range of benefits, allowing every colleague to choose the best options for their personal circumstances These include a competitive salary and pension, health care and all the tools, technology and support to help you become the very best you can be We are proud of our dynamic working options for colleagues.
If you have a need for flexibility, then please discuss this with us