To apply please visit www.nift.ac.in Please do not apply here
NIFT announces the vacancies in the posts of Junior Hindi Translator on Direct Recruitment (on contract) basis in PB-2, Rs.9300-34800/ + Grade Pay Rs.4200/- as per 6th CPC / Level-6 of Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC.
Please apply online, the last date of online applications is 07th March, 2019 by 5:30 PM.
For details and direct application, please visit the Institutes website www.nift.ac.in
Any addendum/corrigendum shall be posted only on the website of the Institute.
- Translation of day to day official letters, office orders, departmental orders, various publications of official journals, books, forms, circulars, manuals, articles etc., from English to Hindi and vice versa.
- To collect, examine and review periodical reports and to submit consolidated reports to the competent authority.
- The compilation/classification of comparative data of achievements under various Governments scheme and programmes.
- To motivate the employees of NIFT to work in Hindi and help them in preparing the material.
- To initiate follow up action on the decision taken in Official Language Implementation Committee(s).
- To take action at Office level on all instructions related to Official language development and to submit related correspondence.
- To take action at Office level in all matters related to Hindi Teaching Scheme and other training schemes.
- To assist Hindi Officer in the implementation of work of official language policy and in various official matters.
- Maintenance of all records related to the Official language.
- Any other work related to the development of Official language.
Age Limit (as on closing date):
30 years as on the last date of receipt of applications.
Age relaxation to SC /ST/OBC/PH candidates as per Gol rules as under:
05 years SC/ST, 03 years OBC
Age relaxation to Physically Handicapped is allowed to OA, OL, OAL, BL, BLOA, B, LV & HH (as per Government of India rules).
No age limit for NIFT employees working on regular basis or long term contract.
For more details on General Instruction, Process of selection, Relaxation and Application procedure visit the website www.nift.ac.in
No. of Posts:
16 (09-UR, 02-SC, 01-ST, 04-OBC, 02-PWD*),
*PWD Person with Disability (PWD** reservation will be lateral i.e. within the categories of UR, SC, ST or OBC)
Location of Vacancies:
01 each at Campuses located at Bengaluru, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Chennai, Gandhinagar, Hyderabad, Jodhpur, Kangra, Kannur, Kolkata, Mumbai, New Delhi, Patna, Raebareli, Shillong & Head Office.
Essential Qualification and Experience:-
1. Masters Degree of a recognized University in Hindi with English as a compulsory or elective subject or as the medium of examination at the Degree level.
Masters Degree of a recognized University in English with Hindi as a compulsory or elective subject or as the medium of examination at the Degree level.
Masters Degree of a recognized University in any subject other than Hindi or English, with Hindi medium and English as a compulsory or elective subject or as the medium of a examination at the Degree level.
Masters Degree of a recognized University in any subject other than Hindi or English, with English medium and Hindi as a compulsory or elective subject or as the medium of a examination at the Degree level.
Masters Degree of a recognized University in any subject other than Hindi or English, with Hindi and English as compulsory or elective subjects or either of the two as a medium of examination and the other as a compulsory or elective subject at Degree level.
2. Recognized Diploma or Certificate course in translation form Hindi to English & vice versa or two years experience of translation work from Hindi to English and vice versa in Central or State Government office , including Government of India Undertaking.
Gross salary includes Basic Pay Rs.35400/- + Allowances i.e. Dearness Allowance, Transport Allowance & HRA at prescribed rates).
For details of the job and applying directly please visit the Institutes website www.nift.ac.in
Advertisement On Behalf Of National Institute Of Fashion Technology, Ministry Of Textiles, Government Of India.
Looking for Other graduates profile.
Looking for Other graduates profile.