About Standard CharteredWe are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle EastTo us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit It%26#39;s about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for goodWe%26#39;re committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities:Strategy
- Digitalize all the NTB/ETB accounts of portfolio so that all clients can be activated to S2B platform
- Meeting client time to time and check customer performance, discuss debtors stretch and probability of enhancement and other required products
- Ensure to have OPAC (Operating Account) criteria satisfied, for example, Quarterly Churning in accounts, Tracking HV transactions and informing client time to time if churning not routing through us In case of multiple banking proportionate churning to be checked
- Responsible for Revenue resulting from the sale of working capital products from NTB and ETB clients and achieve the Business Targets month on month
- NTB clients to onboard where there is a scope of Trade and Bundles FX
- Handling a small portion of Liability Accounts wherein the Revenue through FX, Balances and cross sell to be made
- Daily Annotation of the transaction as per the DOI, Respond on Transaction Monitoring, SAR, RFI , CDD actionable timely closure within TAT.
- Review and closure of ASTAR items, covenants, deferrals, Pending Documents with in TAT
People and Talent Ensure no overdue and all covenants like Stock and Book Debt Statement/Stock Audit/NPA reporting / Exchange of Information in case Multiple Banking complied withRisk Management
- Daily Past due, DPD, Access to be checked daily basis Action on the excess, Overdue DPD accounts, Renewals of the accounts to be done in timely or any extension required then prior to BCA expired approvals to be taken , Fx Past due and MTM/Grading and actionable as per GPN and comply as per the country regulatory
- 100% commitment to code of conduct
- Timely completion of mandatory e-learning%26rsquo;s
Regulatory %26amp; Business Conduct
- Display exemplary conduct and live by the Group%26rsquo;s Values and Code of Conduct
- Take personal responsibility for embedding the highest standards of ethics, including regulatory and business conduct, across Standard Chartered Bank.
This includes understanding and ensuring compliance with, in letter and spirit, all applicable laws, regulations, guidelines and the Group Code of Conduct
- Effectively and collaboratively identify, escalate, mitigate and resolve risk, conduct and compliance matters
- Proven strong track record in Sales
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in SME lending space
- Possess in depth knowledge in relevant Business Banking functions
- Dedicated and committed team player with ability to work independently
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitionsTo view information on our benefits including our flexible working please visit our We welcome conversations on flexible working.