Preferred QualificationsJob DescriptionFusion Application product development is looking for positions in its DevOps organization to build, maintain and support the internal Development, QA and various other Fusion Applications environments Person taking up this position should interact with multiple cross-functional teams including senior management and architects Person will be involved in design, develop and patching of these environments along with multiple OCI PaaS, SaaS integrations and CDN enablement It also involves an active participation in various proof of concepts projects in a fast-paced development cycle NOTE: This position requires you to work in a shift model, which involves Weekend and/or Night shifts.
Mandatory Skill Sets
- Minimum of a Bachelor%26rsquo;s Degree in Engineering,MCA or equivalentwith 10+ years of experience
- Excellent knowledge in Weblogic Administration and managing clustered and non- clustered Weblogic applications Able to debug and troubleshoot complex Weblogic applications
- Good knowledge in Fusion Application Administration
- Strong SQL and Database Administration skills and managed complex ERP applications
- Strong knowledge on Build and Release Management Processes and build/deployment process automation using tools Python, PHP, Perl, Java, Groovy, Shell and Batch Scripts.
- Exposure to automated deployment %26amp; management using tools like Jenkins, Puppet, Chef, Maven, Ant, Docker, or comparable tool
- Strong knowledge of Source Code Management Systems Preferably Clearcase and/or Git
- Strong debugging and problem solving skillsand go getter attitude
- Flexible and fast to learn new technologies and adapt to process changes
- Excellent decision making, communication and presentation skills to enable presenting ideas at various forums.
- Being a shift model, should be able to work independently, at the same time help, and drive the team in technical aspects
As a member of the software engineering division, you will take an active role in the definition and evolution of standard practices and procedures Define specifications for significant new projects and specify, design and develop software according to those specifications You will perform professional software development tasks associated with the developing, designing and debugging of software applications or operating systemsProvide DevOps expertise in the development of new products/services/processes, frequently operating at the leading edge of technology Recommends and justifies major changes to existing products/services/processes.
Detailed Description and Job RequirementsDevelop, analyze and maintain tools that support and automate processes for hardware or software product release As a member of the software engineering division, you will perform high-level design based on provided external specifications Specify, design and implement minor changes to existing software architecture Build highly complex enhancements and resolve complex bugs Build and execute unit tests and unit plans.
Review integration and regression test plans created by QA Communicate with QA and porting engineering as necessary to discuss minor changes to product functionality and to ensure quality and consistency across specific products Duties and tasks are varied and complex utilizing independent judgment Fully competent in own area of expertise May have project lead role and or supervise lower level personnel.
BS or MS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area Typically four years of software engineering or related experience needed