Line of ServiceAdvisoryIndustry/SectorNot ApplicableSpecialismOperationsManagement LevelSenior AssociateJob Description & SummaryA career within SAP Consulting services, will provide you with the opportunity to help our clients maximise the value of their SAP investment with offerings that address sales, finance, supply chain, engineering, and human capital We provide comprehensive consulting, system integration and implementation services across multiple SAP applications, products and technologies Simply put, we focus on delivering business led, technology enabled change for our clients including industry specific enterprise resource planning and the latest in mobile, analytics and cloud solutionsTo really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework.
It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the futureAs a Senior Associate, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Use feedback and reflection to develop self awareness, personal strengths and address development areas
- Delegate to others to provide stretch opportunities, coaching them to deliver results
- Demonstrate critical thinking and the ability to bring order to unstructured problems.
- Use a broad range of tools and techniques to extract insights from current industry or sector trends
- Review your work and that of others for quality, accuracy and relevance
- Know how and when to use tools available for a given situation and can explain the reasons for this choice
- Seek and embrace opportunities which give exposure to different situations, environments and perspectives
- Use straightforward communication, in a structured way, when influencing and connecting with others.
- Able to read situations and modify behavior to build quality relationships
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct
Education (if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified)
Degrees/Field of Study required:Degrees/Field of Study preferred:Certifications (if blank, certifications not specified)
Desired Languages (If blank, desired languages not specified)
Travel RequirementsUp to 20%Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?NoGovernment Clearance Required?No