· The Seller Support Associate demonstrates end to end ownership of every seller interaction coupled with proactive problem solving and provides exceptional support to sellers
· Demonstrates effective, clear and professional written and oral communication
· Provides prompt and efficient service to Amazon Sellers and Merchants including the appropriate escalation of Sellers’ issues
· Maintains a positive and professional demeanor always portraying the company in a positive light and effectively managing sensitive issues
· Demonstrates excellent time-management skills and the ability to work independently while using departmental resources, policies and procedures.
· Contributes to a positive team environment and proactively aids team members with difficult contacts as needed
· Maintains acceptable performance metrics such as quality, productivity, first contact resolution, and attendance
· Actively seeks solutions through logical reasoning and data interpretation skills and identifies trends to appropriate channel including improvement suggestions
· Liaise with other departments such as Customer Service, Merchant Investigations, or Payments teams as required to resolve Seller’s issues and questions
Education: Bachelor Degree in any discipline with 0-10 years of experience.
· Excellent written and verbal communication in English Along with English, some roles also require communicating in Hindi and or Telugu/ Tamil/ Kannada
· Language: English
· Experience within a customer service environment preferred Desire to expand skills into new areas
· Technical (Computers & Internet) savvy is required.
Business acumen in areas of e-commerce and retail
· Committed seller advocate, drive process & tool improvements
· Enthusiasm and strong self-motivation
· Strong prioritization and time management skills, with a high degree of flexibility
· Embrace constant change with flexibility and good grace.
· Demonstrate appropriate sense of urgency for contact response time in the face of variable workflow
· Demonstrates effective communication, composure, and professional attitude
· Exemplary performance record, particularly with regard to quality & productivity
· Desired skill-sets include MS Office Application Excel and Internet Explorer / Mozilla Firefox
Amazon is looking for B.E. / B.Tech , MBA / PGDM / MBM , BCA / BCM , B .Com , B.Sc , B.A. , BBA / BBM / BBS profile candidates.