At Flex, we welcome people of all backgrounds Our employees thrive here by living our values: we support each other as we strive to find a better way, we move fast with discipline and purpose, and we do the right thing always Through a respectful, inclusive and collaborative culture, a career at Flex offers the opportunity to make a difference, invest in your career growth and join our purpose -- to make great products that create value and improve people's livesJob SummarySenior Analyst - GBS Planning position will be based in Pune LocationHere is a glimpse of what you'll do
- Responsible for providing expertise and support to the Customer Focus Team (CFT), ensuring the ability of the materials planning for a specific project or projects as required providing materials support to the weekly production planned orders and enables to achieve Kit on time drop to meet Customer Schedule.
- Key assignments include providing timely Materials status through use of available Shortage reports, Submission of Excess and Obsolete Inventory to the Customer, Work Order Management, inventory management, MRB and DR Management to achieve the operating goals
- Senior Materials Planners for New Emerging NPI Accounts to provide faster service to the NPI Customer to effectively communicate with the customer protecting Business interest of Flex
Here is some of what you'll need (required)
- Education: Bachelor's Degree or Engineering Graduates (Fresher)
- Mandatory Knowledge of computer software applications, MS Excel, Word & PowerPoint (PF)
- Excellent communication skills MANDATORY
Here are a few of our preferred experiences
- Must be able to analyze supply chain for demand pull in or push out
- Knowledge of ERP (Preferably BAAN)
- Knowledge of MS office and MS outlook Good analytical skills
Here are a few examples of what you will get for the great work you provide:
-MN19-#LI-MNJob CategoryGlobal Procurement & Supply ChainFlex pays for all costs associated with the application, interview or offer process, a candidate will not be asked for any payment related to these costsFlex is an Equal Opportunity Employer and employment selection decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities We celebrate diversity and do not discriminate based on: age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, pregnancy status, or any other status protected by law We're happy to provide reasonable accommodations to those with a disability for assistance in the recruitment process.
Please advise us of any accommodations you may need by e-mailing: accessibility@flexcom