Company:Qualcomm India Private LimitedJob Area:Engineering Group, Engineering Group > Software EngineeringJob Overview:Qualcomm is a company of inventors that unlocked 5G ushering in an age of rapid acceleration in connectivity and new possibilities that will transform industries, create jobs, and enrich lives But this is just the beginning It takes inventive minds with diverse skills, backgrounds, and cultures to transform 5Gs potential into world-changing technologies and products This is the Invention Age - and this is where you come inResponsibilities:The position requires strong analytical skills, mathematical knowledge of image processing and computer vision algorithms and performance optimization on various SIMD and DSP architectures.
Responsibilities include design, development, building and testing of leading edge products in Virtual and Augmented Reality on Qualcomm's Industry leading SoC running Android and Window's PC platformsSkills/Experience:Minimum requirements:
- Strong analytical skills, mathematical knowledge of image processing and computer vision algorithms and performance optimization on various SIMD and DSP architectures
- Expert in DSP assembly/intrinsic and C/C++ programming in image/video/computer vision domains
- 3+ years of hands on experience on DSP algorithms development and optimization is a MUST
- Bachelor's or Master's (Electrical & Computer Engineering and related) with 4 to 6 years of experience
Candidates with one or more below additional qualifications will have an edge:
- Software development experience in heterogenous/multi-core architectures (CPUs, GPUs, DSPs, tensor accelerators etc)
- Previous experience on development, testing and debugging of real-time multimedia features (Camera, Graphics, Video, Computer vision) on Snapdragon Linux/Android software platforms
- Experience in embedded SoC system level performance optimization
- Experience with Virtual Reality Headset product development
Applicants: If you need an accommodation, during the application/hiring process, you may request an accommodation by sending email to (mailto:accommodationsupport@qualcommcom?subject=Accommodation%20Support)To all Staffing and Recruiting Agencies:Our Careers Site is only for individuals seeking a job at Qualcomm Staffing and recruiting agencies and individuals being represented by an agency are not authorized to use this site or to submit profiles, applications or resumes, and any such submissions will be considered unsolicited.
Qualcomm does not accept unsolicited resumes or applications from agencies Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Qualcomm employees or any other company location Qualcomm is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes/applicationsIf you would like more information about this role, please contact Qualcomm Careers (http://wwwqualcomm.