Your field of responsibilityYour responsibilities will include: Support key priorities of the ERM organization, including process development and refinement Produce and present analysis on a variety of risk initiatives and/or ad hoc requests for senior management and regulators Focus on data deep-dives, covering stress scenario and economic risk capital modelling Support construction of presentations for regulatory bodies (e.
g, FINMA) Support the development of process and control enhancements Build and maintain positive relationships with business partners to provide support and guidance across ERM matters Build and maintain product and risk subject matter expertise as well as knowledge on current rulemaking and industry developments regarding risk regulatory reform.
Your future colleaguesEnterprise Risk Management (ERM) provides group-wide risk analysis, reporting and control, covering Credit Suisse's global risk profile, and develops and oversees firm-wide frameworks and strategy ERM functions include risk appetite, risk identification, scenario design, stress testing & capital adequacy (eg, ICAAP), methodologies, and reporting We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm's D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
Your skills and experienceYou are encouraged to possess the below:
- Proven 2-4 years of experience in finance or risk-related roles
- Basic understanding of market and credit risk, as well as the investment banking business model
- A proven analytical, logical, and numerical approach ability to analyze specific business problems and propose tenable solutions
- Outstanding proficiency in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, writing, and communication skills
- Familiarity with a programming language (eg, Python) is a plus
- Possess a can-do, collaborative, and positive attitude with a sense of urgency
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to build and sustain positive relationships with internal business partners
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and fast paced environments as well as thrive under pressure
- Dedication to fostering an inclusive culture and value diverse perspectives