Job Description IT&DA supply chain is currently looking for Senior ERP Programmer Analysts - SAPMDG to join their team in Bangalore, India The positions will focus on implementation and maintenance of SAP S/4 HANA capability for all our Business Units A successful candidate will understand the importance of collaboration as these positions will focus on working directly with the Global distributed team of Architects, Analysts and Business to implement SAP S/4 HANA capability for different Business units Position Responsibilities:
- Aid in End to-End Solution design, Technical Spec preparation, Realization and Deployment
- Independently take up and participate in Requirement gathering, Document preparation, End-to-End Solution design, Technical Spec preparation, Realization and Deployment.
- Involve in governance of the technical design and development approach
- Functional & Technical understanding of one or more SAP Master Data Objects wrto SAP business capabilities ie ( Plan to Produce, Order to Cash, Procure to Pay etc.
- Ability to apply configuration of SAP Master Data Objects in SAP MDG & S/4
- Ability to work with business customers to define the SAP Master Data Objects Governance Process
- Able to translate business requirements into functional and technical design documents
- Ability to apply SAP MDG Master Data workflows , governance model , BRF+ Rules
- Ability to understand SAP Master Data domain and drive workshops pertaining to data definition , mapping
- Resolve cross Value Streams and Work streams Master Data Object conflicts and priorities
- Ability to hands-on SAP development work and direct on SAP technical team
- SAP Development experience on S/4, SAP MDG, Fiori, ABAP, Workflow, BRF+ Rules etc
- Ability to own, design, develop and implement SAP MDG workflows, ABAP programs and implement
- Conduct unit testing to validate the functionality of the developed code
- Ability Conduct testing to validate the functionality of the requirement
- SAP MDG ADD, CRD, BPD for RICEFW objects , Code & Configuration of the MDG WRICEF Objects
BasicQualifications (Required Skills/Experience):
- Technical Bachelor's degree or Master Degree with 12 to 16 years of experience
- 12 years of total IT experience with deep expertise in SAP business systems and processes in large and complex business environment
- Minimum 4 end to end SAP implementation experience (Preferably SAP MDG implementation Experience in Material Master, Supplier Master, Customer Master, Finance Master )
- Atleast one SAP HANA capability implementation or migration carrying out lead responsibilities
- Expertise in technical solution analysis and definition in large complex SAP solution landscape
- Should be familiar with Workflow and IDOC developments
- Good working experience in SAP HANA Platform, Code-to-Data paradigm and OData is preferred.
- Functional knowledge in any area Procure to Pay, Order to Cash, Plan to Produce, Close to Report processes is preferred
- Ability to influence and collaborate at all levels of the organization including business and IT
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
- ABAP / SAP MDG Certification
- Exposure towards CDS views, AMDP
- Web Dynpro
Relocation:This position offers relocationVaccination Requirements:Boeing is implementing new requirements for employees to be fully vaccinated from COVID-19 or have an approved reasonable accommodation based on local legislation in several countries for current vaccination and/or reasonable accommodation requirements, and timelines based on location.
Equal Opportunity Employer:Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law