About Standard CharteredWe are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle EastTo us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit It%26#39;s about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for goodWe%26#39;re committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role ResponsibilitiesStrategy
- SWIFT %26amp; Payment Knowledge
People and Talent
- Non People Role, but should be a Team Player
- Raise the Project Risk on time
Regulatory %26amp; Business Conduct
- Display exemplary conduct and live by the Group%26rsquo;s Values and Code of Conduct
- Take personal responsibility for embedding the highest standards of ethics, including regulatory and business conduct, across Standard Chartered Bank This includes understanding and ensuring compliance with, in letter and spirit, all applicable laws, regulations, guidelines and the Group Code of Conduct
- Leadto achieve the outcomes set out in the Bank%26rsquo;s Conduct Principles: [Fair Outcomes for Clients; Effective Financial Markets; Financial Crime Compliance;The Right Environment.
- Effectively and collaboratively identify, escalate, mitigate and resolve risk, conduct and compliance matters
- BE, MCA %26amp; ISTQB - CERT
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitionsTo view information on our benefits including our flexible working please visit our We welcome conversations on flexible working