1. Design and develop high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems, delivering high-availability and performance.
2. Contribute to all phases of the product development life cycle.
3. Write well designed, testable, efficient code.
4. Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications.
5. Prepare and produce releases of software components.
6. Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review.
Technical Skills:C, C++ & Java
Education:B.E. / B.Tech
CTC:4.6 LPA 6.6 LPA LPA
Internship period:6 Months
Interview process For ZOHO Corp Off Campus Drive 2020:
*Level 1-Written tests for 2 hours, test will be based on C Programming and Aptitude.
Well evaluate the papers and will let you know the shortlisted students from the First Level Written test.
The shortlisted students will appear for a Second Level Programming test on the machine (system).
*Level 2-Programming Round on the Machine (system).
The shortlisted students from the Second Level will appear for a Third Level Programming test on the machine (system).
*Level 3-Advanced Programming Round on the machine (system)
The shortlisted students from the Third Level will appear for Technical/Personal (HR) interviews.
Interview Schedule:Interview Date and Venue will be confirmed Post registration process is over
Looking for B.E. / B.Tech graduates profile.