Work Location: Bangalore, Karnataka, India
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech
Exp Needed:1+ Yrs
Who We Are
DevX is the central tooling organization in the Core Software Group (CSG), responsible for various software development and test tools; customized for Ciscos engineering requirements and used in developers workflow. The core objective of the group is to improve engineering productivity and provide better user experience by modernizing the tools used by Ciscos development and test community.
What You Will Do
We are looking for software engineers and technology visionaries to join the DevX team to design and develop next generation of developer experience software. This includes building highly reliable and scalable services, and designing integrated development environments which are well connected with Ciscos build and release ecosystem.
Who You Will Work With
You will work with some of the best engineers in the domain. You get to work with a team that is passionate about developing quality software and improving engineering productivity. You will engage with engineers across various product lines, identifying and evangelizing workflow improvements, assisting them with their workflow issues and problems.
Who You Are
As we build the Integrated Development Environment (IDE), we need you to bring new ideas and enthusiasm to jump into opportunities as they emerge. You will collaborate with a creative team to take on some of the toughest challenges in this domain.
You also bring following technical expertise with you:
- Looking for 1 to 3 years of experience
- Good user-level experience in one or more Visual Code, Eclipse, Extension development. etc.
- Understanding of developers workflow preferably C/C++ and Python
- Knowledge of Python, Tcl, Bash scripting will be an added plus.
- Good working knowledge of Linux/Unix.
- Mandatory knowledge of at least one SCM system, preferably Git.
- Familiarity with tools like Prometheus, Mesosphere, Docker, Kubernetes etc will be an added plus.
Looking for B.E. / B.Tech graduates profile.