Job Description :About Wells FargoWells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company headquartered in San Francisco (United States) Wells Fargo has offices in over 20 countries and territories Our business outside of the US mostly focuses on providing banking services for large corporate, government and financial institution clients.
We have worldwide expertise and services to help our customers improve earnings, manage risk, and develop opportunities in the global marketplace Our global reach offers many opportunities for you to develop a career with Wells Fargo Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do Help us build a better Wells Fargo.
It all begins with outstanding talent It all begins with youMarket Job Descriptionenables globaltalent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA, by supporting business lines andstaff functions across Technology, Operations, Risk, Audit, Process Excellence,Automation and Product, Analytics and Modeling We are operating in Hyderabad,Bengaluru and Chennai locations.
Department OverviewThe Digital Technology and Innovationgroup supports the Corporate Strategy, Digital Platform & InnovationBusiness We work closely to continue evolving Wells Fargo's digital platformsand enhance integration of the innovation pipeline into our customer-facingcapabilitiesAbout the RoleTeam member willbe working on new scrum team within Digital Channel Technology group for DigitalPaymentsResponsibilities:
- 5+ years of overall experience in IT industry
- Guide, coach and motivate the team with the goal of increasing productivity
- Guiding the team on self-organizing to fill in the intentional gaps left in the Agile/Scrum frameworks
- Assessing the Scrum Maturity of the team and organization of team to higher levels of maturity, at a pace that is sustainable and suitable for the team and organization.
- Organize and facilitate all Scrum ceremonies effectively
- Must be proficient in using agile project management tools like JIRA or Rally or equivalent
- Should have a technical background in Java/J2EE & Spring stack, should be conversant with Dev-Ops tools
- Removing impediments or guiding the team to remove impediments by finding the right personnel to remove the impediment
- Facilitating getting the work done without coercion, assigning, or dictating the work.
- Facilitating discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution
- Supporting the Product Owner, especially on grooming and maintaining the product backlog
- Providing all support to the team using a servant leadership style whenever possible, and leading by example
- Passionate and having depth of knowledge on Scrum, Kanban, SAFe etc
- Oversee and manage scope, timeline, quality, goals and deliverables that support business goals
- Monitor schedule and velocity, escalate to the key stakeholders for deviations
- Should be able to communicate effectively with main stakeholders.
- Capable to identify key KPIs and prepare, publish reports on the progress and success
- Good to have experience in Digital Channel and/or Retail Banking domain
- Should have Team Lead experience in Java /J2EE stack
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field
- Acute sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company's success
- Experience in Digital Channel and/or Retail Banking domain
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Excellent Team player
- Assertive yet amicable personality
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
RWFWe Value DiversityAt Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate 68433