Job Profile: Software Test Engineer
Work Location: IND Hyderabad TS
Exp Needed: 2+ Yrs
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech
Job Summary: Applies fundamental engineering principles for the development and exercise of test plans, test procedures and test reports. This position typically works under close supervision and direction.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Interface with engineering staff to identify testable features of the design.
- Review customer requirements and engineering documents to prepare system test requirements matrix.
- Write requirements-based test procedures according to standard Cubic practices.
- Interface with program management through life cycle of project. Actively drives the management and resolution of system ARQs and Issues. Work closely with Development Leads to ensure quality
- Conduct system testing according to plans and procedures.
- Write test reports.
- Demonstrate ability to multitask as needed by Supervisor.
- Communicate clearly and effectively with staff at different locations to ensure coordination for work Assists in the development and maintenance of the project test environment, test configuration.
General Duties and Responsibilities:
- Comply with Cubics Quality Management System
- Comply with Cubic Occupational Health, Safety and Environment policies and procedures
- Comply with security in accordance with established policies and procedures of the organizations
- Comply with Cubic Human Resources Procedures
- Other duties as requested
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Experience in API testing from SOAP, RESTful is required.Experience with XML, Databases and SQL is preferred.
- Hands-on experience with Linux, Windows, and/or mobile devices
- Must have strong analytical and problem-solving skills as well as the ability to analyze complex problemsin large systems
- Experience with Test processes, writing test cases, and test execution
- Must be detail oriented, analytical, and creative thinker with passion for qualityand test automation.
- Strong collaboration, negotiation and influencing skills. Experience leading ambiguous situations, dealing with technical issues and coming up with effective solutions to ensurecustomerproject deliverables.
- Experience with tools & applications such asJIRA, Confluence,BitBucket,Git
- Previous experience with requirements, defect, and functional management systems is required.
- Bachelors degree in Technology (B Tech) orMasters in Computer Application (MCA) or related field
- Minimum 2 years experience in manual Software Testing
- Display a sound understanding of software development life-cycle
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel and other MSOffice Application. Software Development or familiarity with C++ or C#, JAVA is desirable
- Experience with test automation is desirable
- Must be a good team player
- Must be self-motivated with an excellent attitude
- Must have excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Ability to perform work requiring a high degree of accuracy
- Able to prioritize work, complete multiple tasks and work under deadlines
- Excellent problem-solving skill
Looking for B.E. / B.Tech , M.E. / M.Tech graduates profile.