Line of ServiceTaxIndustry/SectorNot ApplicableSpecialismOperationsManagement LevelSpecialistJob Description & SummaryA career within Transfer Pricing services, will provide you with the opportunity to help our clients develop compliant, tax efficient structures that help advance their business goals You'll focus on all aspects of documentation planning, dispute resolution, and advance pricing agreementsOur team is responsible for all aspects of intercompany pricing arrangements between related business entities, including transfers of intellectual property, transfers of tangible goods, services and loans, and other financing transactionsTo really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework.
It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the futureAs a Specialist, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Conduct self in a professional manner and take responsibility for work and commitments
- Flex approach to meet the changing needs of teams and clients
- Identify and make suggestions for efficiencies and improvements when performing work.
- Take action to stay current with new and evolving technology
- Use tools, techniques and firm standard methodologies to support research, analysis and problem solving
- Handle, manipulate and analyse data and information responsibly
- Communicate with empathy and adapt communication style to meet the needs of the situation and audience
- Manage expectations of stakeholders effectively.
- Embrace different points of view and welcome opposing and conflicting ideas
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct
SpecialistEducation (if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified)
Degrees/Field of Study required:Degrees/Field of Study preferred:Certifications (if blank, certifications not specified)
Desired Languages (If blank, desired languages not specified)
Travel RequirementsNot SpecifiedAvailable for Work Visa Sponsorship?NoGovernment Clearance Required?No