Applications are invited by 31.01.2020 upto 5.00 P.M. for engaging retiree/pensioner retired from the Government of India/State Governments/Union Territory Adminis-trations/Boards/Corporations on contract basis for a period of six months or till the post is filled up on regular basis. The details of the posts are as under:-
Name of Post
Number of Vacancy
Selection Grade Planning Draftsman
Senior Planning Draftsman
- Eligibility criteria:-
- The retiree/pensioner may apply for the post from which he/she retired or equivalent post and not against a post higher than the one he held before retirement.
- The age of retiree/pensioner shall not exceed 65 years.
- The remuneration of retiree/pensioner on his/her engagement will be fixed at the stage i.e. last basic pay drawn by him before retirement minus pension before
commutation plus DA as applicable from time to time. No other allowance, whatsoever, shall be payable to him/her. However, he/she will continue to draw separately any pension sanctioned to him/her and shall retain any other form of retirement benefits.
- Other conditions:-
- The retiree/pensioner engaged on contract basis shall be entitled for 06 days casual leave during contract of six months and no leave of any other kind will be admissible, in case of availing leave beyond this limit, his/her salary shall be deducted on pro rata basis.
- Engaging of retiree/pensioner shall purely be contractual arrangement and he/she shall have no right against the post whatsoever and shall not be entitled to any other benefit except salary as mentioned above in para 2.(i).
- The services of retiree/pensioner shall be discontinued by giving one month's notice from either side at any time. However, the contract of engagement will be discontinued, the moment direct recruitee/promote, as the case may be, joins the post without giving any notice in this regard.
- No vigilance/court case/disciplinary action should be pending against retiree/ pensioner to be engaged on contract basis.
- The pensioners/retirees to be engaged shall have to execute an agreement with the HOD, in the form of Agreement at Annexure-A.
Applicant (Retiree) must enclosed proof of retirement with photocopy of pension book along with latest passport size photograph and send the application on or before 31.01.2020 upto 5.00 P.M. in the office of the Chief Architect, Deptt of Urban
Planning, Chandigarh Administration, Room No. 322, 3rd Floor, U.T. Secretariat Building Sector-9 D, Chandigarh. Incomplete application or application received after the due date will be rejected. The above advertisement also available at the website http://chdpr.gov.in.
Looking for Any Graduate graduates profile.