Applications are invited in the prescribed proforma from suitable persons for filling up the following posts in LNJN National Institute of Criminology and Forensic Science (MHA), Delhi, as per the eligibility criteria mentioned against each post as per details given below: -
Name of the post
& Pay Scale
Officers holding the post of Stenographer under the Central Government.
Grade-I Pay level-6 pay matrix
(a) (i) Holding analogous posts on a regular basis in the parent cadre or department; or
35400-112400 (PB:2/GP 4200)
(ii) Having 10 years regular service in the Pay level-4, pay matrix 25500-81100 [PB-2/GP
Rs. 2400 (Pre- revised)] or equivalent; and
(b) possessing the qualifications mentioned below:
(i) Matriculate from a recognised Board or University or equivalent qualification.
(ii) Speed of 100 words per minute in English or Hindi Stenography.
Note 1: The departmental officers in the feeder category who are in the direct line of promotion
shall not be eligible for consideration for appointment on deputation. Similarly, the deputationists
shall not be eligible for consideration for appointment by promotion.
Officers of the Central Government or State Governments or Public Sector Undertakings:-
Grade-II, Pay level-4, Pay Matrix-
a) holding analogous posts on regular basis and possessing the qualifications prescribed
25500-81100 [PB-2/GP Rs. 2400
i. 12th Class pass or equivalent from a recognised Board or University.
ii. Skill in English and Hindi stenography with speed 80 words per minute.
Crime Scene Assistant
Pay level-3 in the pay matrix of
Police Officers under the Central Government/State Governments/Union Territories:-
Rs. 21700-69100 [PB: 1/GP 2000
a) (i) holding analogous posts on regular basis in the parent cadre/department; or
ii) with three years service in the grade rendered after appointment thereto on regular basis in
posts in Pay Level-2 in the Pay Matrix of Rs. 19900-63200 or equivalent in the parent cadre/
b) possessing qualifications and experience as under:-
(i) Pass in 12th Standard with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/Biology as main subjects.
(ii) At least 3 years experience of assisting in actual crime investigation/case work in a Police
Note 1: Period of deputation including the period of deputation in another ex-cadre post held immediately preceding this appointment, in the same or some other organization or department of the Central Government shall ordinarily not exceed three years. The maximum age limit for appointment by deputation shall be not exceeding 56 years as on the closing date of receipt of applications.
Note 2: For the purpose of appointment on deputation or absorption basis, the service rendered on regular basis by an officer prior to 1st January, 2006 (The date from which the revised pay structure based on the sixth Central Pay Commission recommendation has been extended) shall be deemed to be service rendered in the corresponding grade pay or pay scale extended based on the recommendations of the Pay Commission except where there has been merger of more than one pre-revised scale of pay into one grade with a common Grade Pay or pay extended only the post(s) for which that Grade Pay or Pay Scale is the normal replacement Grade without any upgradation.
Note 3: The candidates who are drawing higher pay may also apply but their pay will be regulated as per DoP & T OM No. 16/4/2012-Pay.I dated 5/11/2012.
- The pay of the Officer selected for posts from S. No. 1 to 2 will be regulated in accordance with the Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pension (Department of Personnel & Training) O.M. No. 6/8/2009-Estt. (Pay. II) dated 17.06.2010 as amended from time to time. However, the pay of the officers in posts at S. No. 3 will be regulated in accordance with the Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances & Pension (Department of Personnel & Training) O.M. No. 13024/2/90-Trg. dated 27/12/1993 and O.M. No 13024/1/2008-Trg.I dated 05/09/2008. i.e., in lieu of Deputation Duty Allowance, Training Allowance @ 24% of basic pay as per parent department pay scales will be allowed. He/She will not be allowed the option of drawing the pay of the post in lieu of training allowance. The maximum age limit for appointment by deputation (including short-term contract) shall be not exceeding 56 years as on the closing date of receipt of applications.
- Officials who volunteer for the above posts will not be permitted to withdraw their names after selection. Recommendations of names, which are not accompanied by the requisite bio-data and CR dossiers, will not be considered.
- Applications of suitable officials, who are eligible & willing and who can be spared immediately on selection, may please be forwarded in Annexure-I, in duplicate, alongwith attested photo-copies of CR dossiers for the last five years. Vigilance Clearance alongwith Major/Minor penalties imposed during the last ten years to the Director, LNJN National Institute of Criminology and Forensic Science (MHA), Institutional Area, Outer Ring Road, Sector-3, Rohini, Delhi - 110085 within 60 days from the date of publication of this advertisement in the 'Employment News'.
May also visit our website www.nicfs.gov.in
- Whether Educational and other qualifications required for the post are satisfied. (If any qualification has been treated as equivalent to the one prescribed in the Rules, state the authority for the same)
Qualifications/Experience required as men-
tioned in the advertisement/vacancy circular
possessed by the officer
- Please state clearly whether in the light of entries made by you above, you meet the requisite Essential qualifications and work experience of the post.
- Details of Employment in chronological order. Enclose a separate sheet duly authenticated by your signature, if the space below is insufficient.
Post held on
*Pay Level in Pay
Nature of Duties
Matrix [Pay Band +
(in detail) highlig-
Grade Pay (Pre-
revised)] of the post
required for the
held on regular basis
post applied for
*Important: Pay Level in Pay Matrix [Pay Band + Grade Pay (Pre-revised)] granted under ACPs/MACPs are personal to the officer and therefore, should not be mentioned. Only Pay Level in Pay Matrix [Pay Band + Grade Pay (Pre-revised)] of the post held on regular basis is to be mentioned. Details of ACPs/MACPs with present Pay Level in Pay Matrix [Pay Band + Grade Pay (Pre-revised)] where such benefits have been drawn by the Candidate, may be indicated as below:
Pay Level in Pay Matrix [Pay Band + Grade Pay
(Pre-revised)]drawn under ACPs/MACPs Scheme
- Nature of present employment i.e. Ad-hoc or Temporary or Quasi-Permanent or Permanent
- In case the present employment is held on deputation/contract basis, please state-
a) The date
b) Period of
c) Name of the
d) Name of the post
and Pay of the post
zation to which the
held in substantive
capacity in the
- If any post held on deputation in the past by the applicant, date of return from the last Deputation and other details.
- Additional details about present employment: Please state whether working under (indicate the Name of your employer against the relevant column)
- Central Government
- State Government
- Autonomous Organization
- Government Undertaking
- Please state whether you are working in the same Department and are in the feeder grade or feeder to feeder grade.
- Are you in Revised Scale of Pay? If yes, give the date from which the revision took place and also indicate the pre-revised scale.
- Total emoluments per month now drawn
Pay Level in Pay Matrix [Pay Band + Grade Pay
- In case the applicant belongs to an organisation which is not following the Central Government Pay Scales, the latest salary slip issued by the Organisation showing the following details may be enclosed.
Basic Pay with Scale of Pay
Dearness Pay/interim relief/
and rate of increment
other Allowances etc., (with
- (A) Additional Information, if any, relevant to the post you applied for in support of your suitability for the post.
(This among other things may provide information with regard to
(i) Additional academic qualifications (ii) Professional training and (iii) Work experience over and above prescribed in the Vacancy Circular/Advertisement).
(Note: Enclose a separate sheet, if the space is insufficient)
- (B) Achievements:
The candidates are requested to indicate information with regard to:
- Research publications and reports and special projects;
- Awards/Scholarships/Official Appreciation;
- Affiliation with the professional bodies/institutions/societies; and
- Patents registered in own name or achieved for the organization;
- Any research/innovative measure involving official recognition;
- Any other information.
(Note: Enclose a separate sheet, if the space is insufficient)
- Please state whether you are applying for deputation (ISTC)/Absorption/Re-employment Basis#. (Officers under Central/ State Governments are only eligible for Absorption. Candidates of Non-Government Organizations are eligible only for Short-Term Contract).
- (The option of ISTC/ Absorption/ Re-employment are available only if the vacancy circular specially mentioned recruitment by ISTC or Absorption or Re-employment)
- Whether belongs to SC/ST
I have carefully gone through the vacancy circular/advertisement and I am well aware that the information furnished in the Curriculum Vitae duly supported by the documents in respect of Essential Qualification/Work Experience submitted by me will also be assessed by the Selection Committee at the time of selection for the post. The information/details provided by me are correct and true to the best of my knowledge and no material fact having a bearing on my selection has been suppressed/withheld.
Place _________ (Signature of the Candidate)
Date __________ Address ..................................
Phone No. ..............................
Email ID .................................
Certification by the Employer/Cadre Controlling Authority
- The information/details provided in the above application by the applicant are true and correct as per the facts available on records. He/she possesses educational qualifications and experience mentioned in the advt. If selected, he/she will be relieved immediately.
- Also certified that:
- There is no vigilance or disciplinary case pending/contemplated against Shri/ Smt./Ms. _______________________
- His/her integrity is certified.
- His/Her CR Dossier in original is enclosed/photocopies of the ACRs for the last 5 years duly attested by an officer of the rank of Under Secretary to the Govt. of India or above are enclosed.
- No major/minor penalty has been imposed on him/her during the last 10 years Or A list of major/minor penalties imposed on him/her during the last 10 years is enclosed (as the case may be)
Looking for 12th , Any Graduate graduates profile.