About Standard CharteredWe are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle EastTo us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit It%26#39;s about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for goodWe%26#39;re committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role ResponsibilitiesStrategy
- Awareness and understanding of the Group%26rsquo;s business strategy and model appropriate to the role
- Awareness and understanding of the wider business, economic and market environment in which the Group operates
- Responsible for executing and supervising the QA Process
People and Talent
- Lead through example and build the appropriate culture and values Set appropriate tone and expectations from their team and work in collaboration with risk and control partners
Regulatory %26amp; Business Conduct
- Display exemplary conduct and live by the Group%26rsquo;s Values and Code of Conduct
- Take personal responsibility for embedding the highest standards of ethics, including regulatory and business conduct, across Standard Chartered Bank This includes understanding and ensuring compliance with, in letter and spirit, all applicable laws, regulations, guidelines and the Group Code of Conduct
- Lead to achieve the outcomes set out in the Bank%26rsquo;s Conduct Principles: [Fair Outcomes for Clients; Effective Financial Markets; Financial Crime Compliance;The Right Environment.
- Effectively and collaboratively identify, escalate, mitigate and resolve risk, conduct and compliance matters
- Delivery head %26ndash; Ensure Quality
- PSS Cash Head %26ndash; Ensure Stability of the Product
- Own the quality of product and manage the delivery of multiple teams
- Project Governance for vendor delivery
- Production Stability
Our Ideal Candidate
- B Tech in Information Technology, Computer Science
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitionsTo view information on our benefits including our flexible working please visit our We welcome conversations on flexible working.