- Applications are invited from eligible Indian Nationals for the following posts on
regular scale for a fully residential English medium school :
- Bachelor Degree in Mathematics with at least 50% marks in Mathematics and aggregate with a combination of any two of the following subjects viz Physics, Chemistry, Electronics, Computer Science, Statistics from a recognised University and B.Ed. from NCTE recognised institution (OR) 4-years integrated course of Regional College of Education of NCERT in Mathematics with at least 50% marks in aggregate and in
- Pass in Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) Paper II, conducted by CBSE.
- Note : BA (Hons) in Maths and B.Sc (Hons) in any subject other than Maths are not eligible for the post of TGT (Maths).
Age : Between the age of 21-35 years as on 01 Apr 2019
Pay Band/ Grade Pay : Rs. 9300-34800/- with Grade Pay Rs. 4600/-
- Matriculation or
- Diploma/Degree in catering from a recognised
- At least five years experience of running a catering organisation independently in civil, Defence Services or in any other similar
- Ability to maintain mess
Age : Between the age of 18 - 50 years as on 01 Apr 2019
Pay Band/Grade Pay : Rs. 5200-20200/- with Grade Pay Rs. 2800/-
- Application Form, Perks and Allowances and other details will be available on school website sainikschoolambikapur.org.in.
- The applications alongwith requisite documents should reach the Principal, Sainik School Ambikapur within 21 days from the date of publication of the
Looking for B.Sc , B.A. , Diploma graduates profile.