Trade Apprentice job in Indian Oil Corporation Ltd, Southern Region (MD)
No. of Posts : 248
- For Discipline Code 01/06/11/16 -Trade Apprentice (Fitter) Matric with 2(Two) year ITI (Fitter) course.
- For Discipline Code 02/07/12/17 - Trade Apprentice (Electrician) Matric with 2(Two) year ITI (Electrician) course.
- For Discipline Code 03/08/13/18 - Trade Apprentice (Electronic Mechanic) Matric with 2 (Two) year ITI (Electronic Mechanic ) course.
- For Discipline Code 04/09/14/19 - Trade Apprentice (Instrument Mechanic) Matric with 2 (Two) year ITI (Instrument Mechanic) course
- For Discipline Code - 05/10/15/20 - Trade Apprentice (Machinist) Matric with 2(Two) year ITI (Machinist) course
Stipend : Trade Apprentice will be paid a consolidated Stipend of 90% of Minimum Wages of Semi-Skilled Worker + Rs 2500 towards Stationery, Conveyance & Miscellaneous expenses. Consolidated stipend is subject to the periodic revision in minimum wages as applicable to a particular location.
Age Limit : Minimum 18 years and maximum 24 years as on 31.12.2019 (Relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST i.e. up to a max of 29 yrs., 3 years for OBC i.e. up to a max of 27 yrs., for the posts reserved for them).
1. The Selection shall be on the basis of performance of the candidates on the basis of marks obtained by them in the Written Test and meeting the notified eligibility criteria.
2. The Written Test will be conducted with Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions(MCQs) consisting of four options with one correct option.
Looking for Any Graduate graduates profile.