Job Description : Position Type : Full time Type Of Hire : Experienced (relevant combo of work and education) Education Desired : Bachelor of Commerce/Business Travel Percentage : 0%Unix Application Support (Night Shifts)Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you\u2019ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all funAbout the teamThis role is a part of ourTechnology SupportTeamInvolves in implement, maintain and support applications software that is delivered on time and within budget Work closely with customers, business analysts and team members to understand business requirements that drive analysis and design of quality technical solutions ensuring alignment with business.
What you will be doing
- Will be responsible for the authoring and configuration of our products from an implementation and conversion perspective
- This will be more of Techno functional role with 30% on functional (ie Requirement gathering from Clients, Root cause and gap analysis expertise, Customer interaction on handling the multiple project deliverables)
- This Will be 70% on technical Implementation scripts (FIS proprietary tool/Third Party Tool) with an exposure to US Banking concepts
- Troubleshoots problems, supports implementation of new procedures.
What you bring:
- 2 to 4 years of extensive experience inUnix Application Support
- Good to have any programming language like Java / Dotnet / Mainframe
- Experience with Networking will be an added advantage
- Good to have banking domain experience
- Good Communication skills
- Willing to Work in Night shifts & 12 to 9 PM shifts
Added bonus if you have:
- Knowledge of end-to-end systems development life cycles, ie,waterfall, iterative and other modern approaches to software development
- Knowledge ofFIS\u2019 products and services
- Knowledge of the business goals, objectives and business operations for the appropriate FIS organization
What we offer you
- An exciting opportunity be a part ofWorld\u2019s Leading FinTech Product MNC
- To be a part of vibrant team and to build up a career on core banking/payments domain
- Competitive salary and attractive benefits including GHMI/ Hospitalization coverage for employee and direct dependents
- A broad range of professional education and personal development possibilities \u2013 FIS is your final career step!
- A broad range of professional education and personal development opportunities
Privacy StatementFIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Sourcing ModelRecruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies.
FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company#pridepass