Job Title: US Recruiter/ Recruitment SpecialistLocation: Dilsukhnagar, HyderabadWe are experiencing record growth!As a competitive champion for our clients and candidates, the Recruiters working on the Tailored Management account will search and find the best and brightest people from around the country and match those individuals with extraordinary job opportunitiesCompensation includes base salary plus bonus structure and is based on previous skill set and amount of applicable recruiting experience An onboarding program is also providedDuties & Responsibilities:You are investing your time at Tailored Management by performing the duties listed below In return, Tailored Management will be able to invest in our clients' workforce needs and the candidate experience.
Create job postings, network with candidates, and create robust sourcing strategies that will attract top talentDetermine applicant requirements by studying job descriptions and job qualificationsScreen resumes, interview candidates (by phone or in person if local), administer appropriate assessments & reference/background checking, make recommendations for hire (or not hire) and deliver employment offers for both exempt and nonexempt position openings within an assigned territoryDevelop and maintain an excellent relationship with external candidate's tenure achievement of staffing goalsFollow up with candidates to obtain feedback regarding recruiting process.
Communicate important employment information during delivery of employment offers (eg, benefits, compensation, non-compete agreements)Manage current candidate activity in the applicant tracking system (ATS)Manage application/resume file and retention according to company policy.
Serve as an expert for recruiting candidates within an assigned territoryImprove organization attractiveness by recommending new policies and practices; monitoring job offers and compensation practices; emphasizing benefits and perksRequirements:
- 2-4 years professional experience in US recruiting or similar role, with a strong background working within both the IT and Non-IT space
- Ability to meet a minimum performance expectation each week
- Previous record of strong attendance.
- Ideal candidate is adaptable to change, has a strong desire to succeed, career oriented, open to feedback and has strong attention to detail
- The ability to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing
- A Laptop/Desktop computer and reliable Internet is required
- 1+ year experience with recruiting in a VMS & MSP environment
- Experience using Jobdiva
- Initially Remote for some time till COVID settle down
- Looking only for US Recruitment Experience and Other Domain/Experience will not be considering.
- Only for Local Hyderabad candidates can apply