· To engage regularly with the customers as defined by the contact policy and provide a Consistent & a Superior Digital Experience Ensuring that customers get world-class services and their needs are understood and met through financial products that the Bank has to offer
· To enhance Customer Relationship & while doing so, Educate, Encourage & Induce the customers to use the Digital mediums for their banking transactions/ needs, while keeping a “window’ to talk to the bank whenever customer needs
· Responsible for meeting the scorecard targets and portfolio benchmarks set and that all guidelines and regulatory requirements are followed
So that the VRM becomes the top of the mind recall amongst the customers in the catchment for all their financial needs and services, thereby ensuring that the VRM also achieves the key performance parameters set
Job Responsibilities(JR) : 6 – 8 Areas
· Continuous engagement with the portfolio customers mapped as per the contact policy, with accurate & complete capture of interaction details.
· Call handling as per defined standards
· Accurate resolution for customer queries
· Promoting Digital Banking services for a superior customer service experience
Profiling of customers in order to aid right cross-servicing of Bank products
· Accurate logging and resolution of complaints
· Attrition control of customers.
· Regular interactions with the customers and pro-actively assessing customer needs
· Deepening relationship by cross selling ‘sticky products’ like Demat, Bill Pay, Advisory etc
· Ensure portfolio quality of relationship while racing considering eligibility
· Monitor large amount movements and account closure from the deposit accounts
Ensure retention of customers
Achievement of portfolio parameters
· Meet the defined objectives of the Portfolio managed by the respective VRM
· Right cross-sell of products basis profiling and engagement.
· Penetration of products across groups
· Sales across all product segments-TPP, Assets, Cards etc
· Acquiring & grouping of all related IDs of the Primary ID
· Use of triggers to track maturity of FDs, movement of CASA balances etcand prevent outflow.
· Ensure Staff are trained on product knowledge and requisite certifications
Income to be generated at a customer level
· Achieve Quality benchmarks defined from time to time
· Complete and accurate capture of call interactions, including profiling thereby aiding relationship management
Audit and Service Quality
· Ensure all laid down system and process are followed as stipulated by Audit and Senior Management
· Ensure accurate and timely submission of financial transactions.
· Adherence to set processes of updating customer interactions in CRM next
MIS – Reporting
· Ensure timely submission of Customer base review / reports as requested by Central Team / Senior Management
Educational Qualifications (examples listed below)
Key Skills(examples listed below)
• Basic Banking
Major Stakeholders(intra team and cross functional stakeholders, who would need to be interacted with for discharging duties)
Hdfc Bank is looking for MBA / PGDM / MBM , Any Graduate profile candidates.