TMC Jobs Notification 2022 information for the hiring of 6 Nurse Educators, Computer programmers, Electrical Technicians, Helper, and Assistant Administrative Officer Posts has been released on the official website at tmcgovin Candidates Planning to start their career with Tata Memorial Center can apply for Walkin application on or before 2022-05-30
Nurse Educator: 1 Post
Computer Programmer: 1 Post
Electrical Technician: 1 Post
Helper (Electrical Department): 1 Post
Assistant Administrative Officer: 1 Post
- Nurse Educator: M.
Sc (Nursing with Medical-Surgical/ Specialty Course) Post Basic Diploma in Specialty Oncology Course preferred Experience: Minimum 5 Years MultiDisciplinary in related specialties Teaching experience preferred.
- Computer Programmer: BE/BTech/MSc in computer science OR MCA with a minimum of 50% marks from Govt.
- Electrical Technician: SSC plus IT.
I (Electrician) 2 years full-time course from Government Recognized Centre with 03 years experience after ITI or 2 years after IT.
I plus NCTV.
T in Electrical Maintenance works in Industry/ commercial establishments/ Hospitals
- Helper (Electrical Department): HSC (10+2) candidate should at least one year’s experience.
- Assistant Administrative Officer: Graduate from a recognized University Post Graduate Degree/ Diploma in Personnel Management/ Human Resource Management/ Healthcare Management from a reputed Institution Experience of 02 years in the department of HRD.
/ Administration/ Personnel dealing with General Administration, Recruitment, Establishment matter, etc Candidates dealing with Academic matters in Educational Institutes will be preferred
- Nurse Educator: Rs 40000 – 45000/- per month
- Computer Programmer: Rs 21000 – 25000/- per month
- Electrical Technician: Rs.
16100/- per month
- Helper (Electrical Department): Rs 13400/- per month
- Assistant Administrative Officer: Rs 25000/- per month
- Nurse Educator: 40 years
- Computer Programmer: 35 years
- Electrical Technician: 30 years
- Helper (Electrical Department): 30 years
- Assistant Administrative Officer: 35 years
Selection Process: Walk-In-Interview
How to Apply: Interested candidates may come for Walk-in-interview along with Bio-data (Resume), recent passport size photograph, photocopy of PAN CARD, original certificates, and one set of attested copies of all certificates at Room No 312, HRD, Department, New Surgical Block, Homi Bhabha Cancer Hospital, Sangrur-148001.