South East Central Railway Jobs Notification 2022 information for the hiring of 75 Staff Nurse, Pharmacist, Dresser, X-Ray Technician, Dental Hygienist Posts has been released on the official website at secrindianrailwaysgovin Candidates Planning to start their career with South East Central Railway can apply Walkin application on or before 2022-01-18.
Staff Nurse: 49 Posts
Pharmacist: 4 Posts
Dresser: 6 Posts
X-Ray Technician: 3 Posts
Dental Hygienist: 1 Post
- Staff Nurse: The candidate as registered Nursing and Midwife Having Passed 3 years of Courses General Nursing and Midwifery from a school of Nursing or Other institution recognized by the Indian Nursing Conical OR Bsc (Nursing) Preference will be given to the Candidate Experience in Managing IUC Cases on Ventilators or Candidate Experienced in Managing ICU Cases on Cases on Ventilation or Preference will be given to the experienced in infected/Isolated Patients
- Pharmacist: 12th Diploma or its equivalent, with a diploma in Pharmacy from recognized, instigate and registered as a Pharmacist under the Pharmacy ACT,1948 OR Bachelor Degree in Pharmacy (B.
Pharama) from a recognized university or equivalent and Registered as a pharmacist under the Pharmacy ACU, 1948
- Dresser: Matriculation/ HSC & Certificate Courses in Dressing from recognized Institution
- X-Ray Technician: Diploma in Radiography/ X-Ray Technician/Science Graduate with Diploma in Radiography/ X-Ray Technician
- Dental Hygienist: Degree in Science (Biology) from A recognized University or equivalent and Diploma/ Certificate Courses (2 years) in Dental Hygiene From an Institute recognized by Dental Council of India and registered with Dental council of as Dental Hygienist
- Staff Nurse: Rs.
44900/- Per month
- Pharmacist: Rs 29200/- Per month
- Dresser: Rs 19900/- Per month
- X-Ray Technician: Rs 29200/- Per month
- Dental Hygienist: Rs 35400/- Per month
- Staff Nurse: 20 to 40 years
- Pharmacist: 20 to 33 years
- Dresser: 18 to 33 years
- X-Ray Technician: 19 to 33 years
- Dental Hygienist: 18 to 33 years
Selection Process: Walk-In-Interview.
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible applicants may appear along with candidates may appear for interview along with duly filled application form in the prescribed format (attached below) and self-attested copies and original documents for verification at the time of Walk-In-Interview