Job Profile: Technical Support Technician
Work Location: Gurgaon
Exp Needed: 0-4 Years
Event Date: 9-11 March 2020
Job Title: Technical Support Technician
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We cant wait for you to discover this for yourself as a Technician, Technical Support on our Technical Support team in Gurgaon.
Role Overview: Responsible for providing telephone/email/chat, online, social media and remote diagnostic technical support of desktops, portables, peripherals (e.g., printers, projectors, etc.) and software
- Responsible for providing telephone support for customers on operation or maintenance of Dell products.
- Assist phone customers by diagnosing problems, and providing resolutions for technical and service issues.
- Responsible for Out of warranty and In warranty solution sales.
- Performs work in accordance to standardized policies and procedures.
- Applies diagnostic techniques to identify problems, investigate causes and recommend solutions to correct failures.
- Documents problems in the support solution database for diagnostics and solution implementation.
- Ensure proper escalation procedures are followed.
- Responsible for customer satisfaction through effective handling of customer problems.
- Work requires strong analytical ability to resolve complex technical issues in addition to effective phone communication skills.
- 0 to 4 years of relevant work experience required.
- Undergrad with 1 year of International Call Center Voice experience.
- M Techs are not eligible.
- Should be willing to work in shifts in a 24 x7 work environment
- Should be residing within Transport Boundaries
- Excellent telephone soft skills & thorough telephone functional skills
- Ability to handle stressful situations.
- Ability to deal professionally with irate customers.
- Good Knowledge of PC Hardware/Software for desktop & portable systems
- Any relevant Certification/Technical Qualification
Candidates can attend the walk-in drive at the following venue on 9-10 February 2020.
Interview Date: 9th & 11th March
Timings :12:00pm to 3:00pm
Interview Venue: Dell International Services, Vipul Tech Square, Sector 43, Near Sector 42-43 rapid metro station, Gurgaon 122002
Looking for Any Graduate graduates profile.