FX Placement Paper : FX Labs Whole Testpaper
FX LABS PATTERN & INTERVIEW - JUL 2006
I attended the written test of FX Labs in one job-fair. This FX labs is founded by SASHI REDDY, founder&CEO of APP LABS.
The test consists questions from "C". U need to be sound in basics like declarations, malloc function, pointers....... Once if u clear this, u will be called for an Technical Interview. Some of the questions faced by me during 40 mints of interview were :
1) Why CLASS concept came.. as even we have STRUCTURES, whats their speciality?
ANS : Encapsulation of data, ability to define methods/functions within the class itself.
2) What do u mean by INHERITANCE? What r its types?
3) Whats ur academic project? Whats ur role in that?
4) How can u initialize a function which has declared in 2 classes, where those 2 classes were inherited already?
ANS : We should use ,VIRTUAL Functions" concept there.
5) Questions on pointers?
6) Whats the application of FOURIER TRANSFORMS?
7) Diff betn FDMA, TDMA?
8) why does CDMA came.. whats the drawback of FDMA?
9) how can u sample a non-frequency singnal?
10) What do u mean by Quantization?
11) Explain abt PCM?
12) Question on POINTER ARITHMATICS.... for example, Say for example one integer pointer(p) is there, what happens if u increment it by one (i.e., P++) .
ANS : It simply increases by 2 bytes.